Sunday, December 22, 2013

Double Dog Dare Ya!

Ok, you guys, I'm hosting my first ever challenge group!  If you're anything like me, you are going to enjoy lots of goodies over the holidays and not think anything about it.  And that's okay.  Everything in moderation is what I say.

But come January 1st, I'm sure many of you have resolutions to lead healthier lifestyles.  Instead of fighting the crowds at the gym, why not workout in your own home?  I love working out at home!  (I'm currently working on that blog post.)  Where else can you be completely comfortable and not worry about other people?  Whether you are concerned about them looking at/judging you or when they are going to get off of that machine you really want to use, you may not be in love with the idea of a traditional gym.

That's where a challenge group comes in!

Here's what you get:

-10-week pre-planned workout plan (only 25 minutes each!)

-Once-a-week group workout for those in the Tri-Cities area

-Easy, peasy nutritious meal options

-30-day supply of Shakeology (designed to help you lose weight, reduce cravings, improve digestion, increase your energy and stamina, and not to mention make your hair and nails look fabulous)

-A private Facebook group for support (No one will be able to see these posts except for those in the group)

-Daily inspiration from yours truly!

-Free coaching!

If we aren't already facebook friends, find me at www.facebook.com/overwhelmedheart or to join the group go to www.beachbodycoach.com/healthniki and click on "Challenge Pack" to get started!  (Please leave me a comment so I can find you!)

I can't wait to take this journey with you!!!

2014 best


How do you stay in control over the holidays?

What is your New Year's Resolution?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great challenge! If I hadn't already joined a group I would def join you.
    I'm finalizing my goals for 2014 now. So much I want to accomplish!

    ReplyDelete