Monday, May 18, 2015

21 Day Fix Meal Planning Sheets

We are over one week in on our portion control group using the 21 Day Fix. This program is a big change for some people.  We don't realize how much we are eating and how much we are eating of the wrong things!

I know that when I first tried this last year I quit.  It was too hard and I didn't like being told what to do. (Womp womp.)  Big failure there.  But since then I have tried a few other ways of eating and I keep coming back to this one.


It's simple.  I don't have to track every single calorie that goes into my mouth.  I plan my meals ahead of time and make sure that they fit with in tiny containers.  Ok, the containers are small but you get a LOT of them.  I am not deprived and I never feel hungry during the day.  

After I started groups teaching others how to use the system to plan their meals.  I decided to create some handy-dandy worksheets for planning and recording.  You can download them here for your use.


I will be starting another group in June.  If you are looking for some guidance, support, and an amazing community of believers to help you through this program, fill out the form below and I'll get with you as soon as I can.  I would love to have you join us!

Fill out my online form.
Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment