Friday, March 11, 2016

Time to get Hard Corps!

Tony Horton has done it again, y'all! He has come out with a new workout that is only 22 minutes long! What?! I'm all about this short workout stuff.



I just got my package in the mail and I thought I'd share a little bit about it with you.

Here's what to expect:

  • 2 DVDs with 8 workouts (these will last you for the 8 week program)
  • 8 week schedule to hang on the wall and check off my workouts
  • Triple-layered sandbag
  • Quick Start Mission Guide
  • Hell Week Challenge Card
  • Bonus: Battle Buddy Workout
  • Rations for Results (nutrition guide)

To say that I'm excited about this would be an understatement. I haven't been able to stick to a workout in a while. Sad, but true. BUT, I am ready to commit and fired up about this one.

The workouts are military "PT" style and set to a cadence. I've only been able to experience one workout so far (as a sneak peek) but, in it, there were bear crawls, burpees (of course!), jumping jacks, lunges, lateral runs, etc. Tony does have mercy and give you very short water breaks.

I've already been perusing through my package. I decided to create a meal planning spreadsheet, because I'm that girl. If it's not planned out for me, it's not happening. There's even a meal planning day built into the workout schedule on Sunday.

Here's the spreadsheet that I created to give you an idea of the meal plan. If you want to print it, just click File > Download as...>PDF. After the PDF downloads, you should be able to print! :)

If this sounds like something you'd like to check out, I would love have you join our accountability group! Teamwork makes the dream work, right? Feel free to email me (niki.ferguson@gmail.com) with any questions or fill out the form here to get in my next group. I can't wait to get started! This is gonna be the bomb dot com.




No comments:

Post a Comment